Thursday, October 23, 2008

Teppy and my other terrorist pals, 

Have you checked the morning polls? Whoa...outliers perhaps but I have readjusted my prediction of a 3-5 Obama victory to a 7-9 point forecast. Well over 300 electorals too. 

I do sincerely believe that the Powell endorsement was the coup de grace, or to put it in terms more appropriate to my m. o.: it was the fight ending kick to the nuts. 

Teppy, I have been SWAMPED but tonight, I will email you and others the exact Palo Alto restaurant for one week from tonight. I am looking forward to seeing you, and though it may turn out to only be you and me, we will have fun. I intend to bring my print copy of tnr and a camera. 

Cheerio, Ken aka thejauntyboulevardier, or the artist once known as mrcookie1

2 comments:

Sullydog................................ said...

The polls are indeed awesome. Indeed, the news has been almost too good. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...presumably off Osama Bin Laden's foot.

Hope you guys have a great time. Wish I could be there. Raise a glass for me.

mrcookie1 said...

Sully,

We shall.

Today's polls show some contraction but Gallup is holding firm.

Ken